How to reassign a task
Who can reassign tasks?
If you’re a user with the Project Manager or Administrator role, task reassignment is easy. Even Team Members can reassign tasks, but only if the feature has been enabled in your wProject settings.
Pro Tip: Task reassignment is only possible for tasks that already belong to you.
How to Reassign a Task
When you’re editing any task, leverage the Assigned To selector to assign the task to another user.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help