How to create a project
Users with Project Manager or Administrator roles have the privilege to create projects.
To create a new project, follow these simple steps:
Click on Create and then select Project.
After the New Project page loads, provide as many details as possible regarding the project. Keep in mind that the project name and status are mandatory fields.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help