How to change the status of a task
Task status changes can be made in any of three locations.
Change the tasks status from a project page
Click on the circle ellipse associated with the task.
Change the task status from the task page
On the right pane, you’ll find the task status. Click on it to update the status.
Change the task status when editing a task
When editing a task, you can also change the status. Simply choose a new task status from the Status selector.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help